Tuesday 8 February 2011

Supreme 1996




(via BNTL)





This video makes me think two things, firstly Supreme kind of bothers me now and secondly what ever happened to Shortys ( on the shelf). Not going to go down the route of claiming ownership over brand due to consumption prior to it's boom. But I've digged what Supreme have been doing for a long while, but it's a shame how its become some what status symbol worthy to the wrong kinda kids. You know what I mean, those kids who have a wardrobe of Bape there trying to get rid of on eBay. Its come to be a sign of wealth over style. I'm referencing the more logoed up items they have to offer. Nevertheless they make some impressive items. I guess maybe it's me getting older and a general trend towards cleaner cuts, Supreme has the perfect bridge for many, to a more respectable vibe.